Saturday, August 29, 2009

Reality Celebs Mourn The Loss of DJ AM

Real Celebs are twittering up a storm over DJ AM death. Check out their tweets...

Shanna Moakler: "My deepest condolences for DJ AM, you were a great artist and will be severely missed. My thoughts and Prayers to his family and friends."

Kelly Osbourne: "i just cant believe that adam (dj.am) is gone i dont want to believe it im in shock. he was one of the most genuine people i have ever met!"

Semi Reality Celeb P. Diddy: "DJ AM Rest In Peace..."

Heidi Pratt: "my thoughts and prayers are with DJ AM's family and friends."

Kim Kardashian: "DJ AM was such a genuine person! He is in a better place, may God rest his soul."

Aubrey O'Day: "RIP DJ AM, life can be so short. I hope you all spend your days feeling blessed and positive! xoxo. Love you guys!"

Paris Hilton: "one of the kindest, funniest and most talented men I have ever met." "Adam and I were friends since I was 15. RIP AM, I love you and you are already missed so much. My heart and prayers go out to his family and close friends. God bless."

DJ AM Last twitter was posted August 25th: “New york, new york. Big city of dreams, but everything in new york aint always what it seems.” I wonder if his post was a prelude to his death? Im just saying......

No comments:

Post a Comment