Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Got Milk?

The soon-to-be Mommies, Kendra Wilkinson and Kourtney Kardashian both made the cover of US Weekly, on stands today. The reality stars talk about their cravings, sex lives, weight gain, and their baby’s daddy. The ladies also talk about breastfeeding with implants. Yikes!!! Wilkinson told US Weekly “I was so scared that I wasn't going to be able to nurse that when I saw stuff come out of my nipples the other day, I was like, I can breast-feed?" Yup you sure can, Kendra. According to www.babcenter.com it is okay to breastfeed with fake tata’s. The most a woman will experience is “exaggerated breast engorgement (not fun) with pain (ooh even worse), fever, and chills that are more intense than usual”.

BTW, Kendra that stuff coming out of your bubbies is colostrum.

No comments:

Post a Comment