Monday, August 17, 2009

Good Morning America Announces DWTS 2009 Line up


Real Celebrity Jive is proud to announce DWTS chose at least one Reality Nobody to compete on the show. Kelly Osbourne, who is famous for being the youngest daughter of Ozzy Osbourne, and costarred in the reality show “The Osbournes”, will be on the show. "I am so excited, but I cannot tell you how terrified I am," she said on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show Monday. "Dancing is something that I've always really wanted to be able to do, but never had the confidence and the technique, if you know what I mean. I'm not very graceful, so it's just something that absolutely terrifies me, and it's the main reason that I kind of wanted to do it. I wanted to do something different. I wanted to do something that scared me, and I don't think anything could scare me more."
DWTS premiers September 21st on ABC. RCJ is rooting for you, Kelly!
Now for the disappointing news, Audrina Patridge, best known for her spot on “The Hills”, will not be on DWTS. MTV wants her all to themselves. We really wanted to watch her cha cha her way to more celebrity nobody status….so unfortunate.

Well, at least MTV is giving Audry her own reality series, The Audrina Show, which premiers in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment