Monday, August 31, 2009

Audrina Patridge Says Goodbye To The Hills

RCJ’s favorite lil’ ding a ling is leaving the Hills. Audrey made the announcement at a press junket for her upcoming thriller Sorority Row. "I'm almost done with The Hills. We’re in the middle of finishing these episodes, and I'll be leaving then”.

RCJ was so proud of the airhead for making such a grown up decision but, then we heard she was working on her own reality show with Survivor producer Mark Burnett. She wants to pursue acting (surprise, surprise). It looks like the show is about her trying to make it in Hollywood. Now that’s original!

Here’s some more jive from the real celeb, "It feels like I'm graduating. I'm taking the next step and growing up and maturing and moving on in my life." Please tell me how putting your personal business on TV is a sign of growing up and moving on? Good Riddance, my lil’ ding a ling!

No comments:

Post a Comment