Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mackenzie Phillips Reveals Her Shocking Truth On Oprah



Former child star, Mackenzie Phillips appeared on Oprah today to promote her new book “High on Arrival”. The Actress/daughter of the famous John Phillips from the Mamas & the Papas is letting it all out in her tell all book about her life and her incestuous relationship with her FATHER! OMG! The two had a sexual relationship for 10 years!
On the show Mackenzie reads aloud a page from her book, "I woke up that night from a blackout to find myself having sex with my own father. I don't remember how it started or, thankfully, how it ended. … Was it the first time? Had this happened before? I didn't know and I still don't. All I can say is that it was the first time I was aware of it. For a moment I was in my body, in that horrible truth, and then I slid back into a blackout. Your father is supposed to protect you. Your father is supposed to protect you, not f*** you."

I’d like to believe she’s doing this to release herself from her inner demons, but we all know it’s to sell books..

No comments:

Post a Comment