Friday, September 11, 2009

John Mayer Denies Hooking Up With Hills Hottie Kristen Cavallari


A couple of days ago we were mortified over the rumors about John Mayer and Kristen Cavallari, but we are pleased to hear they are NOT a couple! Whooohooo!

Check out John Mayer’s raunchy response to the rumors. “Rumor control: How do I put this like a gentleman…I have never high fived Kristin Cavallari with my penis” the singer posted on Twitter. Don’t think the lil’ man whore stopped there. The gentleman went on to say, “I’m sure she’s a wonderful gal but we have never tasted the Skittles Rainbow together.” Come on, John one more time for the people in the back! “I have never Bensoned her Hedges, nor have I attempted to Bartle her James.” Woooooow, talk about putting a rumor to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment