Saturday, October 3, 2009

Housewife Kandi Burress Mourns the Loss of her Ex-Fiance’



RCJ's favorite and realist housewife, Kandi Burress’s Ex-fiance was killed at an Atlanta Strip Club last night. Ashley “AJ” Jewell took a deathly blow to the head while fighting with Fredrick Richardson, who was charged with voluntary manslaughter. The singer shared her feelings and heart on Twitter.

“I'm just in one of those moods where i don't wanna talk, i don't wanna b held & told its gonna b OK. i just wanna cry myself 2 sleep, alone"

"I could never n a million years imagine this happening. please pray for AJ's children. that's who I'm the most concerned 4"

"I'm bout 2 give my swollen eyes sum rest now. i just wanted to say thanks 2 every1 for their prayers. i gotta get up & go 2 my uncle's"

RCJ feels for you Kandi....Keep your head up and keep keep flyin above all the haters!

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking the same damn thing.....shouldnt talk bad about the dead tho!

    ReplyDelete