Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Christina Aguilera Is Still A Freak Post Baby


Christina Aguilera made the cover of the November issue of UK Cosmopolitan Magazine. To RCJ'S surprise the "Dirty" singer is still giving the same interview she did pre-baby and we're sorry, but it's just not cute or sexy anymore.

"I feel sexiest in the nude … [husband Jordan Bratman] has a way of making me feel sexy … When you see something you dislike and your partner looks at you and embraces it, it makes you feel good" she told Cosmo. The singer went on to say, "I'm attracted to men ultimately -- I'm married and I love my husband and I love what we do together, but honestly? If I had a choice between viewing a naked man or a naked woman, I'd choose the woman. We're just naturally sexier and more beautiful to look at."

Of course she would choose a woman, her husband looks like a monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment